Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 9, 2015, Saturday, the day we got home from snowbirding.

Scenery along western Idaho between below Moscow, Idaho.

Scenery along Hwy. 95 in western Idaho, below Moscow, Idaho.

The river along the highway.  I knew what it was but now I can't remember.

River along Hwy. 95 below Moscow, Idaho

Same thing but slightly different!

A field of Mustard in western Idaho

Looking back down on Lewiston, Idaho.  Or was it Moscow, Idaho?

This was in one of the logging towns in northern Idaho.  Anyone know what that big wooden or stone cone-type thing is?

East of Bonner's Ferry, Idaho, almost to the Montana state line.

Home!  This is actually the next morning.  We got home around midnight.
This is my lilac bush.  It's been planted for 9 years and has flower buds on it
for the first time!
 
This is the first time I have completed my snowbirding blog all the way through
until we got back home!  It was a great 5 1/2 months!  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment